Everything is a Road: The Path to Pan America

Added by panhead_kicker » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:37 pm

Join us for the premiere of Everything is a Road: The Path to Pan America. Harley-Davidson is launching their first every adventure touring motorcycle, and Everything is a Road explores the company’s off-road history, unpacks how their expertise in touring has been reimagined as adventure touring and discusses the technology behind the design. The complete reveal of the Pan America® 1250 and 1250 Special arrives at 10AM CST February 22nd.

See more at reveal.harley-davidson.com and come along for the ride at instagram.com/hdpanamerica and facebook.com/hdpanamerica

Watch on YouTube
Added by: panhead_kicker
Total videos: 3 (Show all)
Views: 1823
Duration: 25:46

Links

Copy
Copy
Copy

by Projectstarter » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:46 pm

I had the opportunity to ride the new Pan America and all of the competitors motorcycles last week. I went in with an open mind and really paid attention to all of the Motorcycles during my ride. I rode a KTM, Ducati and BMW before riding the Pan America. The KTM had decent power but still felt like a big dirt bike. The Ducati felt big and did not handle as well as any of the other motorcycles. It did have plenty of power in the upper rpm range. The BMW was the best of the bunch with great power and handling. All of the competitors motorcycles had confusing hand controls that made it difficult to switch ride mode settings on the fly. Finally it was time to ride the Pan America. We rode the same loop as the other motorcycle and found that the Pan America was set up to be more user friendly with simple to use hand controls and seating positions. The Pan America was fast and easy to ride. The motorcycle handled much better than the KTM and Ducati and equally as good as the BMW if not better. The Pan America is a fantastic adventure style motorcycle that out performs anything in its class. I would suggest that if you get a chance to demo one, you should.

by droptopford » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:22 am

Saw the words 'HD Pan' and 'video' in the thread title and thought I might be interested... Nope.

by PanPal » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:03 am

This one gets into the motor design.

by Raytag » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:16 pm

we own the market , we are the market ... the company is creating the missing link
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Man you gotta bow your head for those marketing fellas from Marlboro, Merc, Coco-Cola and ... the MoCo.

Heavy , proven competition ahead like Triumph and Honda
Don`t believe a GS or KTM rider will swap but I have to admit that this bike isn`t that bad at all.
Low rider suspension while at a red light, Fantastic idea!
Headlights I need to get used to but that`s just a matter of time.
And all the gear these type of rider are asking for.
Excellent

Good luck

Return to Video Gallery